As the Senate plans to vote on the so-called “skinny” health care repeal bill, AARP continues its strong opposition to all of the health care repeal bills, which would ultimately result in higher costs and less coverage for older Americans.
Here is our most recent activity surrounding the health care repeal bills:
- AARP Executive Vice President Nancy LeaMond’s Statement on “Skinny” Health Care Bill
- Huffington Post —Who Is Your Senator More Afraid Of: Mitch McConnell Or AARP?
- The Hill “Congress Blog” By Nancy LeaMond — Healthcare bill lacks truth in labeling
- AARP Executive Vice President Nancy LeaMond’s Statement on Senate Vote to Proceed on Health Care Bill
For up-to-date AARP activity surrounding the health care debate:
- Follow us on Twitter @AARPMedia,
- Check out the AARP Media Room and
- Read the AARP Media Relations Blog